Hand Made Party favors?

I make money planning parties, everything is hand made, from decorations to food, I always get stuck on favors though, part of my business is to create memorable parties, and I believe the favors to be the biggest part so I get creaters block so to speak. In the next two months I have three birthday parties. if you have any ideas please help the themes are:

Boys 1st birthday, green lantern theme. (comics not upcoming movie)

Girls Second birthday: Princess and the Frog.

My Daughters first Birthday: 1950s Sock hop

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 1:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Well, crowns of course, for the Princess party ... and you could make simple beanbag frogs, out of quilting fabrics.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• maybe for the sock hop you can decorate an ascot...for the green lantern party maybe you can decorate a green mask
    hustlemomma

Answer by hustlemomma at 2:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Not sure if this helps but my clothespin magnets and altered clothespins ar equite popular; The tutorial here: http://blog.mamaslittlemonkeys.com/2010/07/hand-stamped-clothespins-part-two-of.html

You can do them to fit your theme or just do birthday ones :)

Other ideas:

Kids decorate their own hats; bean bag tosses with fabric from those themes; birthday banners from fabrics based on those themes.

Google "handmade birthday party ideas" and i bet you'll get tons :)
    southernlamom

Answer by southernlamom at 11:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• go look in hobby lobby for ideas
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010