In a rut!

It is hotter than blazes here and very dry. I refuse to light the stove for any reason! I need some ideas for my grill, quick and easy for a working mom. I have some good ideas from web sites, but wondered if you had ideas or favs you would like to share?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On chicken you can do it so many different ways on the grill... I always take the skin off to start... you can use garlic powder as a flavoring.... bbq sauce....seasoned salt... lemon and pepper plus the garlic powder is really good. Thats all I can think of right now for chicken ideas.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• just so ya know... those are all separate ideas don't put all that on at once lol...ya never know what some people might do.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm just trying to picture how hot you are~I'm freezing in a polar fleece and socks...the wind just picking up to move this wet fog out~trying really hard not to put the heat on~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Well, it is in the low 90's and humid, with a heat index of over 100. We have air and a pool but I still wont turn on the stove unless I absolutely have to. We drink lots in this weather, and cold fruit, but not much of an appetite.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010