Did I misread the directions? adult content

Okay, so I have tried many lunches that are pre-made and are supposedly good for you... but they taste like crud!

If you look at the directions on some boxes the last thing on the directions says something like (for example my meal today says), "Let stand 2 minutes and then enjoy!"

So, just to be an ass should I one of these days call and ask them if I misread the directions? Then when they ask me why I ask should I say, "Because I DIDN'T enjoy the meal."

Lol

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• No I totally agree OP. And then it says, "If you're not completely satisfied, call for a refund." Or whatever it says. But if you enjoyed it like the directions told you to wouldn't you be satisfied? And if you didn't enjoy it then you didn't follow the directions so it's your fault.

TRICKY TRICKY.

BTW it's not just pre-made foods that have those directions on it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• LOL..yeah..I have found most of them taste like crap no matter WHAT you do to them.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Call and ask! Then, let us know what they say. I need to know if I'm not reading them right either! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• it's easy enough to make homemade, healthy premade lunches for yourself. Google once a month cooking or check out Notpanicking's group healthy food happy budget.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Thanks lovin but I don't have the time or energy to put into doing that. I make my own sometimes but I also prefer pre-made one's at times because it is just EASIER. I run on barely enough time to take care of myself and bathe right now! lol

I just thought the quesion at hand was kinda funny. :)
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010