Do you ever get tired of hearing "MOM" or "MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM"?

I told my daughter after hearing her repeat my name over and over and then asking what she wanted and she says "Ummm" that I was changing my name and she says "Ok Valerie!" : ) I don't know sometimes I just get to that point where I would like to be called Dad because nobody ever calls for him?!?

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you mean like this? LOLOLOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• not me... no, not me...

I'm peeerrrrrrrrfect..... wink wink
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Honestly, all I ever here is DAD, Dad, dadadadad..... If I go see what they want they tell me " NO! I want dad!"

I would much rather hear mom once in a while.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Stewie the baby does a routine on the family guy where he continues to repeat the word Mom until the Mom replies what Stewie.
    Then he replies, Hi! in his plesant baby like voice.My daughter has tried this routine with me several times. That's what this Mom post reminds me of.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• As a matter of fact , I had informed my children this morning that I changed my name and I wasn't telling. They didn't buy it however.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I know what you mean. It melts my heart when my dds call for mom but when they repeatedly do it over and over it gets annoying. I love when they call for daddy too because they rarely do and its soooo cute when they do do it!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Nope I'd never get sick of it. My son has a significant speech delay, so anything he says meaningfully is more than welcome, even if its super repetitive
    LovableNeurotic

Answer by LovableNeurotic at 1:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My husband got so tired of "dad, dad, oh dad, dad where are you, dad,...." that he announced there was no longer "dad" there. There is only Frank. (His name isn't Frank by the way.) Now that my boys are all grown up, they will sometimes come in and ask for Frank. Just one of those favorite fun things between them.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yes! And it always no matter what is going on, is this panicked scream like they are getting ready to fall off a cliff.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010