Do you ever?

Do you ever feel like maybe some people don't like you because they are envious? People get upset when you say, that you only use EVOO, or that you clean twice a day, or that you take pride in education and your religion! And so many think that because I have a great life that I am out to rub it in, and that is so untrue! Yes, I am blessed, and yes, I have morals, and opinions, but I do not judge you, so dont assume you know what kind of person (snooty) I am when you havent even given me a chance! I am for a matter of fact an army wife, a mother, a volunteer, a leader, a friend, a Catholic, and a neat freak who doesnt believe in physical punishment! I want 7 children, and I have a wonderful marriage, and I am a good person, who is always willing to make a new friend! Sorry so long, but I was feeling attacked...how about you?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I totally get you! I too have worked my butt off for all I have & I am proud of it. I definitely don't flaunt it, but I'm not gonna be ashamed of it either. I have found that sometimes when people seem jealous of another & treat them bad, it's because they're actually mad at themselves for being too lazy or unwilling to work hard to achieve what the other person has worked hard to achieve. Everyone can make something of their life & achieve a better life. They just have to be willing to set their sights on what they want & work hard till they get it. Plain & simple. I don't care what age, race or whatever. Too many people want to make excuses for their lousy life & blame everyone & everything but themselves.

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm sure it all depends on how this information is presented.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• no... I never feel that way, but I am really careful about other people's feelings. Where were you being attacked?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think it depends on how often a person is...."exclaiming" about how wonderful their life is. Some people bring it up out of nowhere, or like to repeat it, and while I think it's wonderful that people feel that way about their lives it DOES come off as bragging whether or not they mean it that way. I feel like same about people exclaiming about how wonderful their husband is. I mean I have my days but I'm generally happy with my life and with my husband but even on the best days I don't feel the need to tell the world. It just isn't anyone else's business!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have been not invited places and such by single friends or friends in unhappy relationships, or even by my male friends because I am in a happy relationship. :(
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I don't think there is anything wrong with your values. They are good. However, people are going to believe and think what they perceive as the right or wrong answer to a situation. You don't have to agree with them.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• well i am not sure how well you plead your case when you are boasting about how wonderful you are....
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• ah, I am not boasting about how wonderful I am, I am saying who I am , and people tend to think they know who I am and what I am like, but in reality I am nothing like they think, and that was me clarifying the point! And you must be one of the people who doesnt likre anyone else to be comfortable! :( I wish that people would be more happy with themselves, so that they dont have to be upset that I am!
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010