SIlly question, in July i began to lactate 1 week after having a period I was hoping I was pregnant but the doc who has already rulled me as infertile did not even test me for it , I have been having regular periods for the past few months my problem now is this I am 115 pounds and i look as though I am pregnant OVER NIGHT!!!! What should I do i dont want to go back to the doc and risk looking like a jackass HELP!!!!!!

HELP ME FROM GOING NUTTS

hollyfixit

Asked by hollyfixit at 5:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a home pregnancy test! Change doctors!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 6:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• take a home pregnancy test. if it says neg. go to the doc and tell him that you think something isn't right, just don't tell him you think you're pregnant
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Take a test to be sure. Also, it's possible to start lactating w/o being pregnant if your nipples are stimulated enough. This happened to my SIL, and she had to tell her hubby hands of for a while, lol!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 6:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• take a home test .. and ya i agree change dr.s lol ... im sorry id be really confused as well
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• First, I agree, you should never be made to feel bad when you go to the doctor: find a new one that respects you. If you begin to lactate for no reason this doctor should have, at the very least, asked you questions about your activity or meds. I have known people who had periods all through their pregnancies. I've also had friends (and a family member) who tested negative on a pregnancy test until she was 5 mos pregnant. Get yourself to a new doctor and find out what's going on! (I prefer women doctors, they truly know what you're going through). Good luck.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• buy a test at cvs :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• get a test, find a better DR. If your not preggo, you may want to be checked for diabetes.

sammorr

Answer by sammorr at 11:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2008