Do you pms?

Do you have any pmsing? if you do what are your symptoms and how to make your pms better?

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• Oh I am not sure what I don't hit. I am moody, I can cry at the drop of a pin, I find that I have no patients. I bloat and cramp like crazy. It seems the older I get the worse each month gets.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 3:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I PMS, DMS and AMS... I think that leaves one good week a month and I'm still Bi-polar that week! lol!

And no, I don't really have to much I do about it... Just Midol and quiet time.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• LIKE A MOFO!
    Let's see.. this month... for two straight weeks... felt like I had stones in my breasts and they were about to explode, cranky-mood swings, cramps (front and back), nausea, etc. The list can go on. **sighs**
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I usually only bloat a little and cramp for the first day. Other than that, I don't have mood swings. I just dope up on midol for 12 hours and I'm fine
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yup. Just got over it too! I get cramps occasionally, but I get REALLY irritable. The littlest things just make me wanna punch someone. Sometimes I get a headache, and sometimes I lose my appetite. That's really about it. Midol works just fine for me lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• LOL My DH tried to play footsies with me.. I swear it made me wanna punch him in the face for no good reason. It just really made me mad. LMAO
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I am close to starting my period and I have pms and have for years.. I dont get pain just very emotional I cry a lot and become more needy and tired.. .
    MommySteph1011

Comment by MommySteph1011 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I alwsy felt sad and depressed and teary. ANd I bloated. Ugh.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I get PMS when I don't eat healthy foods.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010