What would make you afraid?

This year (like every other year) my fiance and I are doing our house up big for halloween. We always scare a lot of people, (and always have a little kit side entrance) but this year I wanted to actually ask advice from people of what would scare them.
So what would make you jumpy, scared or whatever?
:)

SimplyMadness

Asked by SimplyMadness at 1:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• large spiders
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• well, your avatar for starters.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Creepy faces. I love horror movies but when creepy faces pop out, like in the Grudge, I can't sleep in the dark for a week lol. Same reason I can't walk thru haunted houses with my eyes open lol. I try every year though!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• @Lovin.
    Way to be mature. Thank you.
    SimplyMadness

Comment by SimplyMadness (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• The person pretending to be a scarecrow and he jumps up and scares you when you realize its a real person!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I used to have a mat with scary monsters on it and when you stepped on it it made scary sounds like screams and goul sounds. I put it under my door mat so you couldn't see it and put the sound thingy behind a pumpkin. It scared the heck out of everyone because you weren't prepared for it and couldn't see it. Well, it stopped working & I haven't seen another one around for sale. Maybe you could find one for this year. P.S. We were married on Halloween (no costumes)! It's my Favorite Holiday.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Its my favorite too! Its just so much fun :)
    SimplyMadness

Comment by SimplyMadness (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010