Just realized I am INLOVE

I just realized after almost 3 months that I am in love with my boyfriend.. I dont think he feels the same about me... and maybe he does but he is very scared to admit it.. Do I wait to tell him and let him tell me first when hes ready?

Help.. lol..

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• If you don't think he feels the same, why would you wait til he tells you first? If he doesn't feel the same, he won't be doing that. What if you told him now? After all, if he doesn't feel the same, don't you need to know that? Why prolong it? Besides, he might feel the same and you just don't know it yet! I vote for telling him!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think when you are IN LOVE you CAN'T keep it in...

Being in love means being vulnerable - it's part and parcel of the condition itself :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 1:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I agree with Alice. Why put off telling him if you think he doesn't feel the same way. Atleast if you tell him you'll find out how he feels about you and you can decide from there whether or not he's worth sticking around for.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think you should know whether its appropriate to tell him or not. If you feel that he is in the same mind set then by all means you should tell him. My husband and I told eachother that we loved one another after only a couple months of dating. He said it first though.
    marissaeve1

Answer by marissaeve1 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Oh man....Well me personally, I would not tell him first just in case... but that is just to avoid embarassment. I would just do things to show him and hopefully he gets the hint...good luck
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I personally would not tell him yet. Not if you have any doubt that he feels the same. You gotta keep that boy on his toes
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I say tell him. I didn't think my man felt the way I did until I told him and he said he had wanted to tell me for a while. Sometimes they are nervous about saying it first too : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 4:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• here is a story for ya! When i met my hubby i was 16 he was 22ish we talked for like 6 months, when we got together he said don't expect me to say i love u i said ok then 2 weeks later he told me he loved me and i looked him right in the eyes and said "I don't love u, u r just my f*ck buddy" and now 6 yrs later im still with him lol!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 10:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010