Help plz

on June 2nd i had a baby girl and i didnt get on the pill right away and the past month i have been feeling pregnant again and i missed a period so i stopped taking BC and 2 days ago i start having really bad cramps and feeling sick and dizzy and that night i started spotting then i stopped then lastnight i started bleeding really badly and having blood clots..i never took a preg test so idk if i was preg and if so does that mean i had a misscarage..if u think i did what do u do when ur like 8 weeks preg and have a misscarage, do u go to the doctor or what

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You might have miscarried, but as long as you are not filling up more than a pad an hour or feeling incredibly sick there is no reason to see a doctor. I'm sorry you are going through this.
    Anonymous

• Call your doc. Are you breastfeeding? If not then it is TOTALLY possible that you are/were pregnant. Maybe a miscarriage; maybe still pregnant. The home pregnancy tests are cheap. Take one now and call a Doc afterward.
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 6:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• If i did have a miscarriage wit the test still be positive
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• always go to the dr doesnt matter if you were 3 weeks pregnant becuase if you did miscarry then some of the tissue may have not come out which can cause problems and infection they would havbe to do a D&C .. but you should go and get checked just in case .. i wish you luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yes go to the dr. if you take a test it will tell you because the hcg will still be in your system. but the dr needs to monitor to weekly to make sure hcg is lowering on its own otherwise you have to have a dnc
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I'm so sorry you're going through a difficult time right now. I think if I were in your shoes then I would go to the doctor. It's important that your uterus and surrounding areas stay healthy. The doctor will do everything necessary to make you feel better.
    My sister miscarried her first twin baby at 7 weeks,and then the other precious twin at 8 weeks. It was a hard time for my sister,but it was important that the doctor help to make her healthy again. I wish you all the good luck in the world. Hang in there.
    twinmom1971

Answer by twinmom1971 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2008