clomid

Is there any one out there using clomid just to try for twins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Dr's wont give it to you for just that reason. That drug is for infertility.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have twin boys. Of course I didn't know they ran in the family. But my specialist told me and my husband in August of 97 that I would probably not be able to have any children of my own because of my tilted uterus and terrible endometriosis. I was devastated. He said that my husband and I could practice some more and see what would happen. Or we could try Clomid. I decided not to do Clomid and wait and see.
    Well after a friend had her baby in March of 98, I was at the military hospital holding her baby girl. My friend said that there was an old wivestale that if you held a newborn baby, then you would conceive a short time later. About two days after my Dad's birthday, I became pregnant with twin boys. I didn't know until I was 8 weeks along that I was pregnant.
    twinmom1971

Answer by twinmom1971 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• no but i have thought about it although i know they don't do it for that reason.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 1:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2008