Anyone here a webcam model? Or maybe was one in the past? adult content

I am falling on hard times and recently signed up for being a webgirl. Actually It is kinda fun. It is amazing the amount of men that really just want to talk and really are not interested in hard core sex....Ha. So I can get paid to chat and show a little flesh. Plus no touching.

I know people will slam me but it beats getting on food stamps. It is legal and my kids can keep a roof over their heads and eat. I am confident about my body and figured what the heck...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've danced and done webcam modeling.... I don't have sex or anything.... it's fun, legal and the money is good!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• As long as you are OK if in the future, your kids see what you are doing and are ok with it... I'm not slamming you cause I know a mom does what she has too to keep her kids healthy, I would just caution that everything on the web is there forever.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with it if you're doing it legally, paying taxes on it, and you're comfortable with it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Personally, I think there's more dignity in being on food stamps till you can find a decent job. But that's just me.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I am a webcam model on a break right now, only because my current bf does not want me to do it, if I was not with him I would still be doing it. However I am still promoting for it, because it really is great money! I have been looking for regular jobs down here in Florida, and not only is the economy still bad, no one wants to pay you worth a damn. I am also a college student making A's and B's so as soon as I get my degree I am hoping people will pay me what I am worth, until then I see nothing wrong with webcam modeling. I love it also! :)
    sweetheart5703

Answer by sweetheart5703 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010