tubal....PIOG adult content

I had a tubal in 9-08 ever since, my periods have only lasted one day, and been VERY heavy. Going through maybe 10-12 tampons a day. I mentioned this to my doc and she said not to worry...its stress (my DH had major surgery...that was in Nov. 09). I get baaad cramping....I have been super queezy lately...periods come very irregular.....does anyone know if a tubal can cause all this?? thx :-)

oregonduck

Asked by oregonduck at 2:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a tubal 5 yrs ago. It is normal to bleed hard and the not at all. It is also normal to cramp and get really nasty headaches because of your hormone levels always going up and down. Even feeling very sick to your stomach. You have to realize your body isn't flowing like it use to. It is how having to find a new way for your cycle to be. I am not sure how old you are but I went from reg periods to no periods and then they would come and go. Alot happens after you have a tubal your body kind of goes nuts till you hit menopause. I am sure though if your doctor says you'll be ok then you will be. Hang in there if you feel she is wrong there are always other doctors. :) Think positive!
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010