Are their Moms of kids with Albinism?

I am looking to connect with Moms of children with Albinism. My Son has Albinism. We are members of NOAH. I always like to find other Moms to connect with.
I will DELETE any rude comments about Albinism. It is something that is VERY misunderstood and I would urge you to educate yourself about it. My son does not have red eyes and he is a wonderful little boy :-)

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 2:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I don't know if there is a group on here... there very well might be... but I do know there is a mommy that is on here frequently that has a couple children with albinism... maybe post in a group like newcomers... they might know the mommy's name.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Start a group so that Moms can find it when they're searching for other moms with the same situation. That way, you'll be able to connect with them more easily.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I can't relate, but I bumped ya! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Thanks for the bump :-)
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my son is not a true Albino is what the Dr said when he diagnosed him. He is 39 now. He is legally blind, His hair was transparent when he was born. He does not have enough color pigmant so he burns easily. His eyes never stop moving. His Macula never fully developed
    valkay

Answer by valkay at 2:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2010