Here's a dream for you to interpret

I've had several dreams in which I either have sand or gum in my mouth. The more I pull out,the more is in there! I also have one where there are quartz rocks growing out of my tongue. I pull them out and fill up a large bowl. They are all the lavender colored kind. it doesn't hurt. In all 3 of these I'm frustrated because no one seems to think its an issues. Everyone sighs and rolls their eyes at me when I show them what's happening. Pretty weird huh?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Both the sand and the gum represent you being stuck. Because it's in your mouth, it means it's about something you either HAVE to say or WANT to say to someone else, but you can't, either because you fear the consequences or just haven't built up your courage yet- or both. The fact that it keeps multiplying signifies you're thinking the problem is only getting worse because you're not taking action. Now, the quartz... it being amethyst means 'protection'. By NOT saying what ever it is you have to say, you feel you are somehow protecting either yourself or another party involved. You are conflicted in other words. You have to decide whether or not to let things be and run it's course or get involved. Also, in your dream, you are asking for help but feel that no one is taking you seriously- I think this is pretty much self explanatory.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Here's a website I go to

dreammoods.com

I like it
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It sounds to me like you're feeling like maybe you are having a hard time communicating to others in your life. Maybe feeling like others aren't really interested in what you have to say?
    laurelsmama

Answer by laurelsmama at 2:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010