Could I be?

This is probably awful, but we are not TTC, but we are ok if we would get pregnant (would prefer to wait a few more months) ... so we have been doing the pull-out method and do everytime. I don't remember when I had my period, but I know it was about a week or two before a vacation my hubby and I took (meaning, we actually had time to fool around a lot). I feel pregnant (nauseated, tired, sore nipples-still BF 1 year old, new soreness!), but I don't know if I'm crazy, or if I could be preggers - the test still says negative, but it was the week of the 4th that we were off ... ahhh, the suspense kills me! Any pull-out situations that didn't prevent a pregnancy? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You had sex, pre-ejactulate contains sperm, no condom, no BC=potential pregnancy. Wait a couple more days and test again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yep, my husband and I used that method for a long time (we didn't really care what happened either way). After about a year I got pregnant. So you could be!
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Of course you could be. No way of telling if you really are or what the chances are, but there is most definitely a possibility there.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You should go see your doctor and test!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010