Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Can you please use the TMI flag when adult content

talking about your DH/SO "cumming"/"coming" in you? I hate that term.


Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (12)
  • LOL...that word "cum" or "come" ,however you want to spell it kinda sounds ...sleazy.
    But,yes, please do use that symbol.

    Answer by gertie41 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • HaHa... Would you rather we actually spelled out "EJACULATE" instead? lol!

    But yeah, seriously, why do we need to spell that out at all? We know what happens when you have sex... I mean, there's no virgins on CafeMOM... LOL!

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • Excuse me Sabrina. I happen to be a virgin! **stomps feet** I got my son by the stork!

    Answer by LyTe684 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • lol...I think that is definitely something the flag is needed for :)

    Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • agree!

    Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • lol i agree with sabrina lol if we didnt get came in.. how would you be a mommy :P

    Answer by oppsdiditagain at 2:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • I thought that was what it is for.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • Well, I don't really talk about that, but if I did, I'd use the TMI flag. :-)

    Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • Yeah, I think that definitely deserves a TMI flag, lol.

    Answer by mommy11260 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

  • It is her choice to use it or not. JMO


    Answer by louise2 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN