When was the last time you went on a date and what did you do? Who were you with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Before I was married. 21 years ago. With my DH. Went to Redlobster.

Answer by louise2 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I went to see Eclipse with DH the night after it came out. But that was the first time we'd been out on a "date" in like 2 years! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Last night we went out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. We don't get out as much as we should though. I'd like to go once a month. Dinner is always fun. Movies are so expensive, I find it hard to spend the money when I can buy it for the same price. :-)
    littledb

Answer by littledb at 2:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Ummmm...Eating Mexican Food w/SO about 2 months ago :(
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Last Week, my husband and I went out to eat! And went riding on his motorcycle.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• me and my SO went to a music festival called warped tour all day on saturday, & then when we got home we ate dominoes and cuddled all night & morning
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Last month DH took me out for dinner & movie. We try to have a datenight once a month if we have a sitter
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 3:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Hmmmm I think the last date I went on was on our anniversary, hubs and I left the kids with my mom and we went out to supper and then shopping. We usually have date night about once a month or so.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010