How early did this happen to you?

Hey , I want to know If in how many weeks into ur pregnancy did u start getting symptoms...like your smell sences hightend?
or cravings and naseau.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I started gettin symptoms several weeks before the preggo test said +
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• 6 weeks into the pregnacy. Which is when I found out I was pregnant
    Rage419

Answer by Rage419 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• One week after conception I started having nausea which is really early on and the reason I took the test.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• When I was 6 weeks pregnant my breast was so sore and I was throwing up a lot. That's when I took the test and it was light, but came out positive.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i didn't get any with either of the kids, until I missed my cycle took a preg test the next day it was like my body knew lol!! sick as a dog the next 10 months!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 9:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I did not have any sympoms til the day after I took the test which was six weeks. But my breasts did get sometime before I found out but I did not think I was pregnant
    Bcgrgr1215

Answer by Bcgrgr1215 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• wow im lucky! for the most part i didnt have any lol, outside of the fact i look prego!
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 10:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My first pregnancy I had almost no symptoms. My second pregnancy it was about 4 weeks until about 3 months, then it just stopped.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• With my first my breasts were sore immediately and I started getting the nausea at about 6 wks. This time around I got nauseous immediately!
    jbjo17

Answer by jbjo17 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• One week! I was more sick than I had ever been before. I took the test at 4 weeks...
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 11:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2008