Am I the only one?

I love my husband to death don't get me wrong but some of the things he does bug the crap out of me. Like when he eats he doesn't smack but he makes alot of noise and he also bites his fork I can't stand the sound of metal touching anything that it will make noise with. So anyways what are some of the things your dh or so do that drive you crazy even though you love them?

lovie04256

Asked by lovie04256 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Leaves his dirty socks in front of the couch!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• gas,need I say more??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my hubby uses 50 million different drinking cups a day. Even for the same beverage...jeesh...do I look like a dishwashing machine...
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• UGH, my SO blows snot rockets into the sink and shower. SO DISGUSTING UGHhhhhhhhhhhhh....I finally said something and he will clean them off the shower wall now...it's still a disgusting thing to hear...vom...
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Nothing really...he doesn't do anything that drives me crazy.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I am the same way.
    My DH drives me nuts when the kids are going all nutz and loud all around him and he says nothing. I usually have to stop them. He also watches tv and plays his online game. It's like what? So the kids complain about that.
    Oh I could list so many .. lol
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Takes his clothes off inside out.. it doesn't drive me crazy, but it gets on my nerves a bit..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Butterflyblue19 I agree my husband has the worst gas and he doesn't even have the decency to warn me before
    lovie04256

Comment by lovie04256 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• His gas! OMG!!! Last night I fought forEVER trying to get to sleep. I FINALLY started to doze off and then **BAM!** I was very rudely awoken by his LOUD, STINKING gas!

It's a good thing he's so darn cute and sweet or I would've smothered him with a pillow! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• things your dh or so do that drive you crazy even though you love them

YES

he does not need to touch me anymore (i guess because he does things to himslef)
    not the regular jerk off either

yells at the kids even during commericals

naps every weekend while i clean house and take care of our daughter and his other two kids

never says i love you

and...... touches his motorcycle more than me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2010