Moms in school how do u manage everything? tips? advice? HELP!

Strategies to learn information, organize thoughts, REMEMBER WHAT U READ!

I have bad add and hyperfocus on crap that is not at all being productive to my studies sooo distracted meds help lil bit but i just go all over with reading, studying, topics, homework, i cant stick with one thing and LEARN it.

Even if u dont have ADD college mamas still have crazy hectic lives to manage work school and our beloved children.

Elizzaay

Asked by Elizzaay at 2:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I took notes on my laptop as I was reading a chapter. It helped me retain the information, and then I used the notes to study for exams. I studied almost every day during lunch. I went straight from work to school on school nights, so that gave me almost another hour to study before class two nights a week.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• HI LITE!!! tab your books, write your notes AND THEN type them <
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I can't imagine doing what you are doing! You are a strong and amazing woman.

If you can't commit three hours a week to every class hour, then your load is too big.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2010