who here has sex just to have it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• This question can be taken several different ways so it would be helpful if you were more specific. I got my tubes tied 20 years ago after my last child. I have said that ever since then I have sex just for fun, not for procreation. So that's one way to look at it. Do I have sex just to have it and get it over with? Never. I love sex with my husband and don't want to ever rush it and "get it over" with. Do I have sex just for the physical aspect where there is no emotion involved? Not since I got married, but before that, sure. Bash on me if you want, I don't care. If I wanted sex I got it, that did not mean I wanted a relationship. Now then, I will digress back to my original statement. I no longer have to worry about having sex to get pregnant, I have sex to have fun with my husband, to relieve stress and/or headaches, and to connect with my husband on that physical/emotional level.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• lately i do it in am, and am just waiting until i can have my coffee
    Anonymous

• You mean , just sex and not caring who you have sex with? No love involved? Brain-dead kind of sex?
    I never did that. LOVE and sex go together in a commited relationship/marriage.
    But there are so many women who thinks it is just great. UGH.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• me and SO do together.... we love eachother anyways... but you dont just have to have sex because you are feeling romantic or anything sometimes we just decide hmmm i guess now is good a time as ever when little one is sleeping or we have a break from the kiddo
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We aren't trying to get pregnant, if that's what you're asking. We are just showing our love and having some fun at the same time.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 3:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Just to have it? No. Because I want to? Yes.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Moi

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• yep I've done it. As long as both people know that there are no strings attached than I don't see a problem. Sex is just sex. Yes, there are times when sex & love go together, but it doesn't always have to be that way.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• when I have sex it's because I want to have it, yes.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2010