Want to do a Colon Cleanse. What ways are the best to do this?? Healthiest??

I am bloated, tired, getting 2 to 3 headaches a week, lacking energy. I am swimming every day, the heat is a problem for me and it really gets to me. Just moved to FL. I have fibro, which means muscle aches, stiffness and soreness. I have a weak bladder but am going more often, seems every 5 minutes or so, at least it seems at times to be. I am in my late 40's, and am not having my monthly "visitor " anymore!!!!

litninbug

Asked by litninbug at 3:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• The Colon Cleasne is just a lot of HYPE and a way to sell things to gullible people. It could be very hard on you...bad for your health. I would consult a nutritionist or a doctor and eliminate foods from your diet that cause bloating,etc. But the Colon Cleanse is worthless.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• they have this thing where you can go somewhere and they clean you up lol...stick a tube up your butt and clean you out...saw it on "The Doctors" i think...but that's not for me lmbo...i just drink cranberry juice every now and then...that seems to help :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Do you eat enough fiber and fresh fruit? These two things can help naturally.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have done Dr. Natura colon cleanse. Not sure it had any long term effects but it did feel cleansing. I didn run off to the bathroom constantly which was nice..just went a few times aday but it was productive and interesting. I am glad I did it. I cant say I lost 15 lbs or was healed..but I didnt need healed just wanted to be sure I didnt have old junk stuck in me..I would recommend it. It was all natural and cant hurt to try. I did the program with a friend..we did it for 1 month.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i would say a coffee enema would be best it's awesome! it works amazingly well on tiredness and gives a lot of energy .. i would ask your doctor first if you have a week balder because as soon as the coffee goes up it gets socked into all your muscles and intestine witch gives you a boost of energy and well.. it's just strait out good for you .. it's just coffee ( any coffee is fine) and water .. of cores lol brew then let it stand .. some people prefer it cold .. but i like it a littler warmer you can go to wall-greens and get a water bag ( it has a enema attachment) if you don't already have one .. but i do insist you do it in your bath tub .. and hold it in for 15 mins .. or as long as you can! good luck!
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 4:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• If you do one, make sure to take probitotics
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010