O/T Is there a difference?

Is there a difference between asking an actual question and posting your opinion in the form of a question?

Which type of "question" would you rather respond to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't have a preference and either is a fine way to ask. I understand how tones are set and then I chose whether it's worth debating or giving a simple answer.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• LOL....

This is WHY I "cut & Paste" ...I would rather use the article as the source THEN discuss,,,That way , MY opinion isn't the source

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• When one debates, they often ask their opinion in the form of a question to spark debate....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• This is WHY I "cut & Paste" ...I would rather use the article as the source THEN discuss,,,That way , MY opinion isn't the source

***

OH! Now I understand!! LOL But you know sweets, MOST of the time your position shines through, by virtue of the topics you post!!

P.S. You CAN do both! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• P.S. You CAN do both! :o)

Yup, just attend college and it's quite clear, you can do BOTH... College Professors, and students have been doing it for many, many years.....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I do both, sometimes I just post a q but mostly I post what I read so that it can be discussed for what was said IN TH EACTUSL article

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010