Baby Legs, legwarmers?

I have seen these Baby Legs legwarmer type things. What are they for?
I dont have any for my DD. Are they worth it to buy? Or are they more of a novelty, just something extra to be cute?

isra1986

Asked by isra1986 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES WORTH IT! I LOOOOVE THEM! And they look SO cute wtih cloth diapers! Liek a whole outfit!! Do you CD?
    Habibti812

Answer by Habibti812 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• They are great for keeping little legs warm with out the hassle of tights. You don't have to take them off for diaper changes. My DD is potty trained and I love them cause she doesn't have to worry about pulling them down. If you have any sort of creativity make them yourself, buy the longer womens socks target always has cute designed ones. Cut the foot off right above the heal and hem the bottom.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 6:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Very handy! Think of them as thick tights or thinner sweat pants - they keep the little legs warm and you don't have to take them (and shoes) off to change the diaper. They also only come in one-size... extra bunchy on babies or form fitting on tween-age girls. Talk about a product with a long life span.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• All Our Leg Warmers can be worn as Arm warmers as well.

*Fashion forward
    *Easier Diaper Changes
    *Better than tights
    *Easier potty training
    *Better for knees for those crawling
    *Good for dance classes or gymnastics
    *Keeps baby's legs warm
    *Makes wonderful fashion statement
    *Awesome gift!! They come in either a red or blue bag with a one of a kind handmade tag. Ready for gift giving! *Special holiday bags during Christmas!* We believe in recycling and hope that you reuse our bags or keep them to store the legs in!
    *Can be for boys or girls

Come see my shop to order ! Only 7.50! Many to choose from outoftheboxx.esty.com or Laylalegs.com
    kitty410

Answer by kitty410 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2008