Is anyone else tired of people in general

supporting dead beat moms and dads? The court system, case workers etc...

I'm a guardian of my tween age cousin and I get sick and tired of her caseworker always siding in and supporting her dead beat parents...so annoying! I don't expect her to bad mouth them to my cousin but don't give her false hope or make excuses for her parents lack of participation or presence in her life!!!!! I love this little girl with all my heart and I just don't want her anymore hurt than what she already has been through.

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 3:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh yeah! My ex's mom thinks he shits gold! He never calls or writes or anything to our daughter. She always told me, "I'll NEVER let MY son become a dead beat dad!" HA! But OH NO! Don't let me say somethng negative about her precious baby boy!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I hate dead beats and I do understand what you mean. Grin and bear it, you are doing a good thing..keep it up.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I put this in a bubble long ago! My ex has not seen or paid support for our 3 kids in 12 yrs. After 14 yrs of marriage, just acted like we never existed. The more I let it get to me the worse I felt. I threw myself into a good life for me and my children. We are happy and his not being around turned out to be a bit of a blessing...no stress!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010