what government fundings are out there

i need some for me and my daughter.

please thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• There is so much stuff out there right now that can help you. I just recently got fired from my job. I was 6 months pregnant and had a 2 1/2 year old and we just lost our business. So I went to our local Workfoce places and signed up for Medicaid and Food Stamps. AT first I was so upset and ashamed. But because I got all of that help in just a few months I am getting back on my feet. So maybe try to google Workforce development in your hometown or search for medicaid. There is also programs to help pay for gas, electric and water. Just google it you will be suprised of what is out there. Good Luck and keep your head up!! "WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER ONE OPENS"
    AshleeDawn

Answer by AshleeDawn at 11:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2008