ugh what do you do about an annoying pain int the @$$ roommate ????

ok so for now me and hubby are renting a room from some one he works with and we usually have no problem but the guys son came back again and he is ugh heslamms doors all day and he scares me i mean the way i found out he was back was in our bathroom we have our own .. he decides to come down the hall and look in the bathroom while i was peeing ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• and thats not all last time he was here he would go in our bathroom when i was showing i have told my husband about it and he and i have both said something to the guy about it and to his son but he doesnt stop .. i mean even my dog hates this guy and we have no idea how long he is here for this time and i pregnant and i cant even have privacy in that he reads if my hubby leaves the mail on the table because someitme ss he forgets to bring it up after reading it so i mean this guy even knows about what tests andstuff they run on pregnant women cause he reads my bills .. ugh ... idk what to do im to the point where i want to just ugh .... what would you do ?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Well,if you are renting, then its your area, so lock the doors when you are in that area or put a do not disturb sign up.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• he doesnt mind hem he ignores it all and we are onlly here for a few more months while the renivations on our house are done its getting really ridiculous im used to have a whole huge house to myself and now i have a like purve liveign here ugh
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i mean i went from a big big house in spanish trails to a decent sized house but here you hear everything its not like home where you dont hear it and the slamming dorrs happens all hours day and night ugh i cant wait to go home now i cant even nap cause if i do i hear slams or i feel like someone is watching me and my dog hates him so he growles everytime he walks by the door i mean im scared of this guy and i have to make sure that while hubby is at work the door to our room is locked i dont have to do that when this guy isnt here ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I would find another place to rent while your house is being finished, if you can afford it I would go to a weekly hotel, at least you will feel safe.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• lol actuall the weekly hotels here in vegas are like crack hotels there are hookers and drug dealers in and out of them all the time .. we were thinking of a regular hotel like at the mgm or something but hubby doesnt really want that
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2008