Who has the most perfect husband....

I have heard alot of women say... My husband is the greatest. He does it all! He knows how to whoa me and say the right things. He cleans up the house, he knows where the dishes go, and how to do laundry and he even works.

I'm a bit shocked but I know they are out there...So just for fun who has these kinds of husband. And what all do they do for you :)
Mine is a little behind in the times.. lol

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh, and he is severely lacking in the romance department, but with two little ones I'll cut him some slack..... for now.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• if anyone thinks anyone is perfect then they are in denial
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Not me. Lol I have the funniest tho.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I do. And I am not in denial, he truly is a fantastic husband AND father. He does things without being asked. If I could just get him to put his shoes away instead of leaving them on the floor he would be as perfect as a man could come!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• LOL .. I know ... mine thinks he's funny..

I mean .. ALMOST perfect... :) sorry .. darn typos...
    Dannille33

Comment by Dannille33 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Oh, mine is far and beyond the BEST DH! When he gets home from work he lets me lay in bed and nap, read, or play on the computer while he cooks a good dinner and watches the kids. He helps me clean (somethimes) And lets me go out once a month to spend time with friends, my mom or just by myself. He's always soo loving and very cuddly. He compliments me every day, several times a day. I am THE MOST lucky woman in the world!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• uhh, not mine lol. He aggravates me but i wouldnt want to change him. He tries but it doesnt always work out the way i want it too, but i just say thank anyways, at least he tries :)
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 4:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Was that first sentence made to sound like you were talking snotty.....that is how I read it and I laughed (like with a high pitched my shit doesn't stink voice) . Ha ha. my husband is not perfect but then again neither am I. And I am super proud of it by the way ; )
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My husband is great, but by far doesn't set the bar. Haha
    He helps with the kids, he cleans on occassion, and he tends to me and the dog, but he lacks sometimes.
    He works hard for his family and he does what he can. It may not always be how I want it done or as much as I need/want to be done, but at least he does something. He tries and that is really all I can ask for.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Perfect? Absolutely not, lol, no one is perfect, but I have one of the good ones....he makes me coffee every.single.morning. He irons his own clothes, and mine if needed. He does dishes, he'll cook if I'm too tired, he does laundry, he keeps up everything outside on our acre of land, mowing, weed wacking, blowing, shoveling, raking, garbage, etc... he takes my daughter to dance class on Saturday mornings and brings my son to tag along so I get alone time. He takes care of my son's haircuts. He always offers to grocery shop, but I prefer to do that. He has a good job, he comes home every night, rarely goes out with his friends. He'll bathe the kids, mop floors, whatever needs to be done. I work from home so I bring in a good paycheck too. We're a team and we are both keeping this ship afloat. It just couldn't work any other way. His down side? Even after all that....to be cont....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010