Where are all the writers and poets on CM?

I have always wanted to know...
I have ran in to a few .. and I am a writer/poet myself.

I hope to meet others.....

So .... are you a writer or poet. EVEN just for fun?

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love to write. If I didn't write I don't think I could cope with half of the bad things in my life, it helps me move on and remember all the good. I also like to write stories for my little girl and we make up songs all the time. I have always got something going on inside my head. : D
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I used to. I could probably get it back if I tried. I am just hesitant because of the way people react to my creativity.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I write as a hobbie. I have a journal, I write a little every couple days. Just thoughts and stories I don't want to forget. I also write poems from time to time. I never let anyone read them, just kind of like an outlet.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• hobby...not hobbie. I would erase and fix it but I don't want to lose 5 points :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• HERE!!!!!!! I have been published three times. I write often. Ultimately I am working on my book. I love to write. It helps me say all of the things I want to say but without screwing it all up. i can organize it and allow it to flow out of me with out someone looking at me strange. lol. Writing keeps me sane.
    shesahophead

Answer by shesahophead at 4:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• That's great!!!! I am glad to see so many that write.

NEVER be embarrassed that you write, or what you write. Never let anyone make you feel as if your writing bites. You are you and you write because that is who you are!!!!!!!

If you ever want to friend me please.. I would like to connect with other mom writers. :)
    Dannille33

Comment by Dannille33 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I write, I'm a nerd, I admit it.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010