Do you have a favorite place to eat?

Mom2Just1

Asked by Mom2Just1 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• red lobster
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• as a FAMILY a local small family owned mexican place. they let you watch 'em hand cut and fry your free chips and salsa starter and the food quality is amazing and the prices rock. the 4 of us pig out for less than $30 which is awesome
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yes. I like the Japanese Hibachi restaurants.

Answer by Bmat at 4:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I like a good steakhouse. Any time I do not have to cook is good though. As long as it is NOT fast food, I'm OK!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• For all of us a family owned Tex-Mex ,a family owned Chinese, a family owned Italian and for adults Brennan's and Indika

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Maybe the local brewery, they have an excellent menu. Last time I was there I had a phenomenal salad with crisp apples and candied pecans and I forget what else. Everything was just so fresh and delicious and the dressing was absolutely divine. For lunch I like our local Chinese. The food is fairly average but they have lots of veggie options on their buffet and they don't charge for my son so the two of us can have lunch for $6.50, can't beat it.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• saltgrass steakhouse.

best. filet. ever.

for a cheaper meal, i love cheddar's or applebee's.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 4:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I recently found out Hacienda Colorado is my fav place. Its a nice experience. They work fast. You never have an empty drink. They are eagar to please. They have FANTASTIC food at reasonable prices and they give you so much you WILL go home with the rest no matter how much you can eat lol. Places like that get me coming back and tipping well :) It was the most perfect dining experience ever:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Oh, and Saltgrass Grill Kicks A$$ because they will cook your steak how you want it...even if its still cold inside:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• with my husband we have a few faves.... Benihana's is one, Olive garden or cheesecake factory another few and if it's an extra special treat the melting pot, a fondue place that we've found terribly romantic and fabulous
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010