What is your favorite vacation spot...just with your husband though?

My favorite that we have been to so far....is Cedarpoint. It is beatiful to take the ferry to the island on lake erie. You have the amusement park and lots of sight seeing.

Mom2Just1

Asked by Mom2Just1 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• We always enjoy San Antonio.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I would say Panama but I have never been there lol!
    We have a hard time going on a 2 hour date alone. No way we will ever go on vacation without the kids!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Europe

Answer by louise2 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• atlantic city, NJ and tampa/st petersburg, FL
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• haven't been able to afford a vacation with just my husband. we've had a vacation with the kids, took them to Dollywood, when hubby came home on R&R during his deployment last year. now, we've visited home when we weren't living here, and got a hotel for a night while family watched the kids, but i wouldn't consider that a vacation.

btw, before i had kids it was a tradition that we'd go up to see my mom (parents are divorced) once every summer and we'd go to cedar point. IMO they have the best rides. once the kids are old enough i'm planning on keeping that up.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yes Europe. Have not been yet but wanting to go so bad.

Abusybee, you should so try it. My husband and I go away every year for 3-4 days. So relaxing and really recharge our batteries.
    Mom2Just1

Comment by Mom2Just1 (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Armywife, I love Cedarpoint. I have been to many parks but Cedarpoint is the best. My husband and I spent 4 days there last year. We took the ferry to the islands on lake erie, mini golfed, lots of food places, etc. So awesome! We actually stayed in the park. We are thinking about going back next month.
    Mom2Just1

Comment by Mom2Just1 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We dont really get to take vacations but i just really enjoy any alone time we get... Even if it is sitting out on the front or back porch looking up at the stars... It really works for me...
    mistym31

Answer by mistym31 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Las Vegas. We have so much fun when we're out . Alot of fun people, fun places and sometimes we win at the casinos. We try to go once in the summer and once in the winter.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yellowstone National Park. We both love to hike and camp. It's perfect for us.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010