How did you do it to get rid of your pregnancy belly fat???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I breastfed and we train horses so there is a lot to do, so I geuss lots of excercise!! I am within 10 lbs. of my pre-preg weight!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 7:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i didn't! :( c-section is a killer!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• ACCESS IS A HEALTHY FAT BURNING BAR, ONLY $1.49 EACH, CONVERTS STORED FAT TO ENERGY. THEY ARE USED BY AT LEAST 5 OLYMPIANS.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Breast feeding is a great way to get that belly down, 500 calories every feeding. With my youngest I was exercising before I became pregnant and continued until my seventh month. I had a easy labor of about an hour, he popped right out, and the next day I was back in my jeans. Exercise is a big bonus for women for a variety of reasons this being one.

Peace, <><
    Joyce
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 9:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• In regards to the Access bars, I am a member of Melaleuca, who is the distributor of these. I've tried them and I can tell you that for me, they did not work. I love Melaleuca's products, but the Access bars was one product that did not impress me. They taste really good, but I don't think they convert fat into energy like they claim to. They may work for others, they did not work for me.

My suggestion would be breastfeed, breastfeed, breastfeed! I dropped almost 30 lbs in three months!
    TheEmpress78

Answer by TheEmpress78 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2008