has anyone else ever had a low grade fever after giving birth that didnt go away?

My son is 18 months and I am still running low grade temps, this has been going on since he was born. they range anywhere from 99.5 to 100.9 once in awhile they will go up to 101. it is usually 12pm they start or 3:00pm and last up till 11pm.. after 11pm i feel normal again until the next day during the afternoon then the whole thing starts again. I get really tired when it happens and can hardly do anything. I also sometimes find myself confusing words when it gets really high. They did ultra sounds/blood tests mri's etc everything comes back normal. my sed rate was a little high 30. anyone have any idea whats going on, or has this happened to you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• Call your doctor.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 5:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have never heard of that.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 5:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I don't have any experience with that, but have you asked your doctor if there are any specialists s/he could refer you to? It definitely sounds like you're under a doctor's care, which is good, but sometimes you have to find someone else if you're not getting answers.

I hope you are able to find answers soon!
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 10:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010