What is the oddest or most disgusting non-food item your child has ever eaten or swallowed?

When my oldest son was about a year old he grabbed a spider off of our living room floor and ate it. And it wasn't small... it was a pretty good sized spider. I freaked out and reached in his mouth to get it but it was too late. All that was left was a leg stuck to his chin. lmao.

Then, the other day, my middle child (who is 2 yrs old) broke the head off of a spider man figure and put it in his mouth. His dad went after him to get it out and he took off running, slammed belly-first into a chair and swallowed it. It was about the size of a cherry tomato. I don't know how he got it down. But the doc said it will pass on it's own. LoL.

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My then 15mo old son poo-ed while he was in the bath. While I scrambled to clean up he managed to grab some and stuff in his mouth. SO nasty. I should've taken a picture then used it against him when he's a teenager lol! But yeah, that was so nasty. And it really didn't seem to phase him either! LOL!
    ellagrace

Answer by ellagrace at 5:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• A plug in refill cartridge. She chewed on it and I freaked ... I called poison control and they said she would be ok.. but that was only the start ... lol

She knew how to unlock the logs on the cupboards at an early age.
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My middle son loved dog food. He would grab some kibble, put it in the dogs water dish to soften it and then eat it. He'd come toddling into the room smiling with dog food on his teeth, so gross. We couldn't keep him away from it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• ants when she was 9 months she would see one crawling play with it then when we turn our head she would pop it in her mouth lol what a baby
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 5:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• thankfully the grossest thing my 3 year old has eaten is a booger!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my 5yr old accidentally swallowed his baby tooth when he was tryin to get it out, i freaked out and called my MIL and she said its ok calm down it wont hurt him
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• DD used to like Cheez its with honey.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 7:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010