Going to the library...I need a good suggestion on a book to talk to a preteen boy about you know..."personal things" lol....someone gave me a title on here before and I can't find the name of it!

I'd like to have a title to look for BEFORE I go just because the librarian in the preteen section is a man and everytime I go to ask him about that type of book, I just can't,lol. I know..I'm a whack job..but hey, gotta love me any way :)
ANywayyyyysss..help?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 5:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• the only book that I know of from a friend is Changes in You and Me: A Book About Puberty, Mostly for Boys. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. you can check out what it is on borders book. Hope this helps
    nscr24x17x3

Answer by nscr24x17x3 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I would just ask him - that is his job.

But, I went to amazon and found these searching 'boy puberty books'

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=boy+puberty+books&x=0&y=0&ih=4_10_4_1_2_1_0_1_0_1.30_89&fsc=18

Good luck!!!

beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• also if you go on borders and search puberty it will come up with a bunch of books you might be able to use.
    nscr24x17x3

Answer by nscr24x17x3 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I got one for my son, sorry I don't remember the name of it and it embarrassed him so much, he wouldn't look at it and gave it back to me. I told him where I would put it so he could look whenever he wanted to, but I don't think he ever did. I also gave him an issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model edition when he was 12-13, and THAT embarrassed him too. LMAO.
    He's 19 now, and he "knows more" than I do....uh huh.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010