Summer Time Cold :(

My poor lil guy (18months old)has a summer time cold...he can't breathe through his nose at all. It still sounds like its all in his nose area, but he is prone to get bronchitis or pneumonia so we have a nebulizer machine. Do you think I should go ahead and give him a treatment? With summer time colds, you treat them like any other cold in a infant/toddler with vicks and humidifier right?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Thats what I've heard.. My 4month old had a small summer cold and they said that was the only thing I could do... Yours is a bit older so I'm not sure if there is a difference
    babyjsmommy10

Answer by babyjsmommy10 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• A cold is a Cold no matter what time of year. And the nebs are for the chest not the nose. keep his nose sucked out. I know, not fun. I hate that there is nothing to give young children. I had a hard time with my youngest, now 22 mo.
    tink-01

Answer by tink-01 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010