Do you believe in things being jinked?

Okay here's the situation. BC has NEVER worked for me. The 1st time I used BC i got the depo, month later i was pregnant, sadly ended in miscarriage (that was 7 yrs ago)
2nd time I got the "rode" (while it was on trial) 6 months later i got pregnant, found out it was misplaced, now I have a daughter
3rd time I was taking pills, same time very night everyday never missed them
I was on them for 3 months, hubby comes home from deployment I got pregnant, found out I conceived the first week he was home.
Now I'm on the depo again. I've been on it for 6 months, now my hubby keeps telling me I'm going to find out I'm pregnant in a month. Then today my mom calls me and asks if I was pregnant, said she had a feeling I was. I told her no I wasn't but not its freaking me out because I've been feeling sick lately and my breast do feel like they are getting tight. I did that a PT test a few weeks ago and it came out negative. CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• it is probably just you over reacting. but hormonal bc doesnt work for everyone.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• CONT
    do you believed I've been jinked by my husband or do you think they've freaked me out so bad that I'm thinking in my mind I might be so I'm showing signs I am but I'm not?
    Or I'm I just crazy, okay I already know I'm crazy but this is making me crazier.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i would think if you already know bc hasnt worked for you and you don't want to be pregnant you would atleast use a back up method with your birth control and try to avoid having sex during your peek fertility
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• OP HERE

Dont know when my peak times are because of the shot my periods are all over the place and not regular like they used to be and my back up is no sex since hubby refuses to use condoms, but we've had sex a few rimes before he left on a business trip, he'll be gone for 3 months and i figured i'll give him a good going away present :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010