what do I do?!

I am in love with 2 men. One looks good on paper, he has a great job, his own house, nice car, 401k, medical insurance, etc. We have an amazing love life, the sex is incredible. The other is not exactly my type when it comes to looks. But as far as personality, he is everything I could ever want. He is incredibly attentive & loving, he is so thoughtful. He sings to me, gives me massages, opens doors, etc. The 1st guy & I have always had an up & down relationship, lots of drama. The 2cd man & I have never had any disagreements. (guy 2 & I have never had sex). I wish I could just mesh them together, I would have everything I've wanted. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Take away the money and fancy things and sex and which would you want to live to old age with?

Personality and demeanor count for a lot.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Quit being selfish. You shouldnt be leading number 2 on, and letting him fall harder for you. Especially since youre having sex with number 1.
    Gees.
    leave them both. You're worse than a guy.
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 5:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Your not in love with either one if you have to ask.
    Anonymous

• Looks can only get you so far, soon you will get tired of the drama with guy 1
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 5:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Make a list of the pros and cons of each guy and then organize them by what's most important to you. It might not help you decide, but it will at least put things into perspective. Good luck!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• don't marry~these guys. and you get to love a lot. does mean in 5 years you will still be "in love" with either of them. that real deep connection that is blinding. making own your money would be best~the drama sucks~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• 1- dont have sex with either, 2. money doesn't buy happiness 3. ditch em both and find mr. right that offers both of them things that you want
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 5:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My personal thoughts.

Sounds to me like you are not really "in love" with 2 different men. You love different aspects in 2 different men. You don't completely love one or the other. You just love qualities/aspects that each one possesses.

In order to decide where to go, who to be with. You have to assess yourself. What qualities are the MOST important to you. Which ones can you live happily with, which ones can you not. In the big picture of life, which aspects will be the most positive in your life, and which ones wouldn't be.

No one person is going to be perfect, and give us everything we want and need in a relationship ALL the time. You have to decide which imperfect person would be the best person and be the best for you in a long term relationship. Who can you communicate best with. Who shares similar goals and desires in life. Who is a balance and a grounder for you. Who can you take the good & bad with.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• In the end you need to decide which one you could see yourself with when you are both 80 years old. Money and looks go away and will not always be there ... a good personality will always be there.
    Decide how you want to be treated and which one will treat you that way.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• The only thing I can say is to honestly follow your heart. Who do you see yourself with in the long run? Me personally, I would go with the second guy, because as amazing as sex can be as well as looking good on paper, that only makes a small part of a relationship. Good luck, and hope you are able to make the right choice for yourself!!
    lynmarie813

Answer by lynmarie813 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010