Shirts that fit 34FF

but I'm only @135 lbs...anyone know where to get some that don't look like tents if they fit the top (babydoll shirts don't work for me)?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• how tall are you? are they natural ? just curious.lol!! My sister found a shop on line that you can order clothes to fit your body - you actually enter your dimensions and then I think it brings you to their options to best suit your bodytype.. I can't for the life of me remember the name though -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm an zf cup, I have to get larger shirts. Cotton shirts work Ok
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• well, I just tried to call her and she didn't answer but I sent her a text asking her, so please remind me tomorrow and I will get that for you - she has probably the same size breast but also a little heavier in other area's and I know she has a terrible time finding clothes.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Wow I'm not sure if I should envy you or feel sorry for you! lol That must be difficult to deal with. Have you tried getting shirts tailored so that they will fit comfortably on top and nicely around the midsection?
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• buy a shirt that fits your boobs, then tailor the bottom part to fit properly.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 6:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• if you want your girls to look smaller.. wear a lower cut top. V neck. I have the same problem!
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 11:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Try http://carissarose.com/
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am 5'4" and they are natural...curse of my mom's side. If you remember, PLEASE let me know!
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010