How should I take this?

One day a friend is excited to talk to u, the next day ur friends just completely stops talking to u. Im lost

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• this is the story of my life. every "friend" i've made over the past few years has been like that. i actually don't even bother making friends anymore. i have my baby boy and my husband. my advice would be to focus on what is really important to you. everything else will fall in it's place.
    kjdemass

Answer by kjdemass at 11:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I would ask her if something is wrong...is she just busy? ask her is you have done something to offend her? Could also be the hormones!!! Some women cannot handle the ups and downs of our cycles and it really wacks them out. hope that helps.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• the only way you will ever know is by asking your friend. could be anything or it could be nothing. if they are your friend, shouldn't be hard to approach them on what's going on - whatever it is.
    MrsMomT

Answer by MrsMomT at 9:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I ask her and she told me that she was sorry for ignoring me and that shes been going through some things ( family problems) But then out of the blue she told me things were cool and that she was feeling a lot better. She was just so excited that day but I couldnt talk to her because work was really busy. So I ask her to give me time to get home. She hasn't talk to me again since.
    Anonymous

• I am having this same problem, so I am sorry but I really dont know what to tell you....But I could use some advice on it too.
    Anonymous

• Don't take it anyway. Ask the friend what's up.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I had a friend like that. The guilt and tit-toeing about hurting her feelings were too much for me. Every day she seemed to have a new crisis. I dont want to be shallow but I couldnt handle the emotional rollar coaster.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I have a "friend" just like that. She calls to tell me her problems and gets my advice then she changes her number or never answers her phone or texts for like 2 months. Then she'll call again when things aren't going so well. I assume she's just crazy and it has nothing to do with me.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 11:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• maybe she is just busy.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 3:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2008