Has anyone bought a pillow pet?

The ones they are always advertising on Sprout? I was thinking about getting them for my nieces and nephew for Christmas, but I'm always weary about buying stuff off TV. Are they cheap looking? Do they look OK after you wash them in the washing machine?

lvpenguino

Asked by lvpenguino at 6:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• I WOULDNT GET THEM !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 6:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• no but kendra has one so they must be cool. lol. I want one sooo bad. not for the kids-for me. hehe I want the hippo.
    shesahophead

Answer by shesahophead at 6:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My toddler loves the commercial but I will not buy it.

Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 6:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My son loves that commercial, I think I'm going to get him one for Christmas.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• No, but my kids want them for christmas.
    tink-01

Answer by tink-01 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Is that the Pillow pet....

That commercial drives me NUTS..
    My kids sing it all the time.
    I would save money on the pillow and shipping and go to a local store and by one that is cheaper.:)
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My hubby bought 2 a couple of yrs ago @ a craft fair. The lion & zebra. I didn't know anyone else made them til I saw the commercial. My son loves them and refuses any other pillow. It is comfortable and holds up great.
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 6:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We have them in our mall, and we bought my daughter one just because she loves it its very soft. It says spot clean only, but we wash ours because she uses it as a normal pillow every night. we just dont dry it so the stuffing doesnt get all funky. but i love it because its soft and the right size for her. she has duck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 6:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My 2 little ones want them too. Thought we might them one for their birthdays.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Agreed that the commercial is totally annoying. It's a pillow...it's a pet...it's a pillow pet. That jingle can get stuck in your head for days.
    lvpenguino

Comment by lvpenguino (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010