What should I do? (not much I guess) :/

I am just venting I guess I just called my doctors office to schedule an appointment they close @ 5:30.
I called @ 5:04 was put on hold til 5:08 then I heard some clicking I kept saying hello hello hello but somehow they hung up... I called back and their answering machine was on. I mean what happened to the person that was checking for me to see if I can come in she told me to hold but never came back. I don't get it it kind of made me mad and I thought that was very rude of them. I mean why put the machine on when they close at 5:30?
arg!!! Just venting... Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• I'm sorry. I've had that happen to me at my pedi's office.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 6:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Let this sgo. No need to waste time or energy on something that has happened that probably happens to alot of people.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• That's crappy of them.

It's happened to me too. I usually get grumpy and then get over it.

I would call tomorrow and say .. THANKS!
    lol

When they say what for tell them what happened.
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I used to work at a dentist office and to get the end of the day stuff in we turned our phones off a half hour before we closed to, or you get the last min calls. If you need to be seen i would call the after hours number. My guess is though the girl didnt want to be bothered with it! Call back tomorrow and talk to the office manager. good luck hope its nothing major!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 6:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I've been through the same thing.Don't worry,you will feel better tomorrow.
    wishes4me

Answer by wishes4me at 6:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• If that happened to me I wouldn't be giving that office any more of my money, that's for damn sure.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010