Who do your child get away with thing from?

My dd knows thats she can get away with things from daddy, and she uses it for what she can and she is only 20 months old...2 nights in a row we tried to put her to bed at 8 pm and she wouldent hear of it. she wanted back up and guess who let her up...thats right daddy did...but tonight daddy is working and mommy put her to bed and i havent heard a sound from her since i put her to bed :)

So i would say she gets away with stuff if daddy is around!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 6:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Talk it over and agree on your rules and what is/is not allowed. As she gets older she will get away with much worse behavior if one of you allows it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• With my kids they know that if Grandma is around then they can get away with just about anything. What can I say though because it's Grandma's job to spoil them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Oh yeah my DD knows my MIL will give her ANYTHING she wants!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My husband is more of the pushover. Especially if the kids are throwing a fit in time out.
    He's better then he used to be, but still the same.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Her grandparents and it drives me crazy. She rules the roost while she's over there and then comes home expecting me to roll out the red carpet for her.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Me. My son , when i tell him to do something, will take his time, or huff and puff or give me lip. When my husband ask him to do something, he jumps so fast. i dont know, maybe he fears his dad and not me.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My mother allows my two boys to do whatever they want! I get upset at times because she undermines me!! And my dh is too strict, so he probably feels this way about me!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• her nana is that way and it makes me so mad. i will tell her something and if she gets mad they baby her she 6. but if SIL kids hit her or something they tell her hes just a baby they are 9 and 3 give me a break. the 3 yr old bit my DD so hard he drew blood all they did was timeout witch was turn on the tv and make him sit down. it pi*** me off so bad i told her from now on if they hit or hurt her in any way do it back i am so sick of them, and i dare some to say something to her.
    pooh2you

Answer by pooh2you at 8:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2010