Does it bother you when other women hit on your husband?

My husband gets hit on and/or checked by just about every woman. Even lesbians! No joke! It doesn't bother me it's flattering. I feel quite lucky to have such a desirable husband that only I can have.

Does it bother you when women hit on or check out your man?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 6:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I think it's funny. He's so not interested in anyone else, so I say let 'em try to flirt with him...it's funny when he doesn't respond. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I love it. Makes me feel good that I have one that others want.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Nope. He gets all shy when it happens and I think it's funny. I just play along like I don't notice what she's doing because after all, it ain't gonna get her anywhere!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think its great when a woman hits on my hubby. Not only does it remind me how sexy my man is, it also gives him a good feeling to get a compliment too and we're both in a great mood :-D
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• No, I love it! It just reinforces what I already know - My Man Is HOT!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Not really. I guess it depends in what manner. If they look at him"oogle" or whatever,I don't care.
    It's when a woman touches him that I don't like! My dh and I were at a jack in the box one time,and a girl that worked there was cleaning tables and actually leaned down and put her hand on his thigh,and said,Wow,Your baby has beautiful eyes, just like her Daddy.She was so nasty and tacky.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 7:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It doesn't bother me unless I'm very obviously with him. There are times when we're in a store or something and we could just be friends or we're a few feet apart and not even clearly together and that's fine. When I'm snuggled up to him or we're holding hands and someone hits on him that bugs me because it's just slutty.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• nope not in the slightest
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My ex boyfriend was a looker. Girls flirted with him all the time, giving him their number, trying to take him away from me. Offering to give him a blow job. It got really old. He never took them up on their offers but still it got old. I dont want to go through that again.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 7:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Good thing he's your ex now right Esmrlda? lol
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2010