Could you be married to someone that was boring?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 7:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, Everyone is "boring"sometimes. There IS a reason you marry the one you are married to. Most likely you LIKED being around him.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 7:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• YUP! actually i am married to a pretty boring man. We dont go out anywhere, we dont dance, we dont go out to dinner , we dont do anything...i hate it, But i love him so i have to deal with it!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• No way!  I have ADHD and lose interest in things very quickly.  It takes an exceptional man to hold my interest.  Good thing I found one. wink mini

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i am. i love him though!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Let me start with he is a wonderful father and husband and I love him dearly...BUT...one of my husbands hobbies is Stamp Collecting..I mean as in a member of American Philatletic Socoety stamp collector.. Stamps are as boring as whale sh*t to me, but he loves it..I love musicals and he can't stand them...it just works for us.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I could never say my hubby is boring. He is constantly making me laugh, he's always up for trying something new, he's willing to take our girls to do fun things, he will take me dancing when I want to go, we go to concerts (as we can afford it, sometimes), and his personality is just FUN. His mom always tells him it is lucky I think he's funny or our marriage wouldn't last long...
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 7:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My husband can be very boring at times. Not wanting to go anywhere, not wanting to even watch a video with me on the couch. Sometimes he'd just rather sit in front of his computer. Heck most times he won't even take a walk around the block with us. However, I love him with everything I have. He is a great man and what he lacks in excitment he makes up for in other areas.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Boring is relative ... besides, think of all the good things that can come with boring ... reliable, stable, trust, etc.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yep... I love boring men... I'm not a go go go kind of person...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• NOONE is interesting all the time. but i could not have married someone , making a lifetime committment if i could not see us having interesting conversations etc as we grew older
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010