how do you know what financial class you fall into?

spin off...
I don't know what we class we'd fall into.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 7:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Working class goes to about 50-60g, middle class goes to about 250g, after that you are upper class. That is based on the percentage of people who earn the differing amounts of money. Poor is 0-30,35g. The exact definition would certainly depend on the cost of living in your area, and how many people are trying to live off of that income..

I vary between poor and working class, with a few years of middle class.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I typed "Social Class" into the search bar and looked at Wikipedia. I fall into Poverty on some charts and working class/poor on others.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• If you make more then $250,000, as a household , you are considered wealthy. Middle class is broken up into upper, and lower middle class. I guess it depends on how much you have in savings and how much debt you have that determines which level of middle class you are. I believe that a  family of 4 making under $32,000 a year is considered poor. Of course none of this really matters, it's more important how you feel you are doing financially. if you are able to meet your financial obligations and still have something left over.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I don't know what class we fall into either for sure. It doesn't matter too much. We always have food and clothes for the kids.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It really doesn't matter to me what actual "class" we fall into. I am happy we pay our bills, own our home, have safe vehicles to drive, have some $$ in the bank and can provide for our kids
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010