Is there a political person or party that you completely disagree on every topic except for one? What is that one thing you do agree with them on?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 8:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• There is a bit more than one, but Progressive democrats and I agree with Gay rights.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I agree with Republicans about the importance of FAMILY, Marriage, children...... and, if possible for teens and young adults, no sex before marriage.
    But that's about it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Newt Gingrich--he opens is mouth and I hear a sea elephand bellowing. His "Contract with America" was only the first of many such orations. He makes my skin crawl.
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Hmm, I disagree with Nancy Pelosi on everything except one point - women are perfectly capable of holding high positions in politics (just not her).
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• About the only thing I agree with Rep about is importance of family. That being said...I do not think politics is the place to look on that issue. Considering how many cheat on their wives. I highly disagree with Rep on making abortions illegal, not allowing everyone to marry, and finally their stance that religion/morals should dictate laws. Btw, I thought Rep were all about less govt. I would think banning abortions and preventing gays from marrying would be opposite of that stance. I guess they do not really practice what they preach, huh?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2010