Would you still hang out with a mom... after you find out the type of business she owned was a store that sells adult toys online?

Tell the truth! It's OK! I'm her! I consider myself to be a great mom & wife!

Would I be considered a risky or risque business mom to hang out with?

Does sexy sell? It does for me!

GSPOTmom

Asked by GSPOTmom at 7:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• No, I'd ask her if I could get a discount, lol! Seriously, that's a dumb reason to stop being friends with someone. What you do is your business (no pun intended).
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yep - go for it! I think that is awesome... many people are not comfortable to even discuss sexuality, hence the negativity they may express.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I would. Sex is a part of most mom's lives. As long as her children are not being neglected or subjected to anything inappropriate I see no problem with it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Hell ya I would just because she sells sex toys to help make a living and support her family doesn't mean she is a bad person nor a bad mom. You do what you can! You sell sex toys so what? Its not like your a cheap hooker snorting crack off your pimp's ass, plus having friends who sell toys equals cool best friend discounts lol

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• You got a job for me? I'm an accountant looking for better income ;)

Damn, no youre not a risk to hang out with or whatever else u asked ;) I would def. beg you for a discount. Those damn adult toys are so expensive :-/ hehehehe

At least you wont tell your kids how bad sex is and all this other religious stuff ;) *smile*
    am i right? xD

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Thanks, for all of your answers to my question!
    Yes, I think it's a cool business & I am definately not bored!
    The fact is, I wouldn't care if they judged me at all! I just wouldn't want it to affect my child! We all know how some mom's are & how they basically channel their bad thoughts or beliefs onto their own children when they agree with the way one runs their own life! By way no crazy, crack whore drug induced reliodeous fanatic here! , lol,my teenager has nooooo idea & that is how it will stay! I hope!
    GSPOTmom

Answer by GSPOTmom at 8:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes I would My Mom Sells Passion Parties.. and we love hanging out and just talking that is no reason not to! Hope This Helps! :)
    LAURYNLILLIAN

Answer by LAURYNLILLIAN at 8:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2008