Do you know a great easy dinner recipe?

nebraskamamaof2

Asked by nebraskamamaof2 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep sure do...take a right out of my drive way go about 6 miles turn right into the parking lot go inside , hostess will seat you order anything off the menu, no cooking involved. Enjoy the meal, order dessert leave, some $$ on table, walk out door,go home. best part no dishes or clean up to be done !! woo hoo !! lol
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my son loves this..... if you have a cut of chuck roast (not huge.... like a steak) and you braise it with a envelope of onion soup mix, water and some fresh onions too. first you brown the meat on both sides in a little bit of oil. then you add everything else and just enough water to cover it. simmer for a couple of hours covered on the burner. it always turns out great and my 5yo says it's the best dinner ever lmao.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• throw frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot with a small can of tomato juice and taco seasoning. cook for three hours on high. shred and serve with taco fixings.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Chicken drumsticks, package of italian dressing mix (the dry kind) and a bottle of beer. Throw it all in the crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 8:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• seriously...spaghetti pie with tossed salad and garlic bread. I love to serve this to first time guests in my home great conversation starter/ice breaker
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010